Book - Money Quotient
Give your children the Financial head-start they need by modeling a pattern of personal finance based on solid Financial Intelligence. Money Quotient will teach you how.
is a book for both parents and children to lay accurate foundations for building financial freedom in life. It teaches parents how to model financial stability, and enables parents to impart financial principles that will set their children up for financial breakthrough.
The principles and lessons are simple and easy to understand and implement, and have been used and applied with both children and adults to lay new foundations for financial breakthrough.
Many people want to achieve financial breakthrough, but don’t have capital, the right habits or mindsets to become wealthy. Most people do not have a higher cause for wealth in their life, nor live a financial multiplier's lifestyle. This book teaches how to lay these accurate foundations, setting your children and yourself up to leap forward in wealth accumulation, management and distribution.
Money Quotient - Teaching Guide & Worksheets (A step by step workout for ages 13-17) is a syllabus designed for educators and teachers to lay accurate foundations for building financial freedom in students. It teaches students how to manage, grow wealth and live the right financial principles, that will set them up for financial breakthrough.
It also helps students to understand how to live for a cause and distribute their wealth to help those in need. Students will learn how to leave an impact footprint in their world in terms of how they use their money. The last chapter of this syllabus also guides as to how to start a business and how to build a sustainable business in the long run.
This syllabus is organized to align with three school terms, and each school term will be built on three chapters to reinforce the necessary financial skills needed, before learners move on to the following term.
Each chapter is written in the following sequence:
- A concise two page Introduction for each chapter to guide teachers on what is taught and give them some confidence on the subject matter.
- Lesson Objectives, Lesson Outcomes and Lesson plans to guide teachers on how to conduct the lesson.
- Guided answers for each lesson to enable teachers to easily facilitate lessons, without them having to do any extra work or research, if they don’t have time.
- Lesson Worksheets can be photocopied and handed out to students, so there’s no extra cost of buying workbooks, etc. for the school.
- Homework Assignments Worksheets if teachers or educators want to stretch the syllabus from 1 year to two years or to do extra lessons with the class or even just give homework to the students.
The last chapter of the workbook is written to guide students to start running an actual real business, in groups of four. This is where they will put all they learnt into practical application for an outcome that can be measured, in terms of lessons learnt on financial literacy, money raised, learnings from business project etc and how to use wealth for a cause.